1. The district will provide safe and comparable facilities for all students and faculty by 2015 as measured by the following indicators.
o Reducing trailers at both the elementary and secondary levels
o Providing an adequate square foot per child in classrooms across the school district
o Providing similar athletic and recreational facilities in all schools
o Providing cafeteria and gathering space that is efficient and flexible for all students
o Providing high quality media and resource facilities for both students and staff
o Insure safe facilities by prioritizing resources.
2. The district will meet state and national standards for life cycle replacement, ADA, and energy efficiency by 2015.
3. The district will set annual budget priorities that result in increased allocations of funds for improvement of existing buildings and property.
4. The district will provide adequate and equitable access to instructional technology resources for staff and students during and beyond the school day as measured by surveys and the 2010-2015 District Technology Plans.
5. The district will provide technology training to improve instruction for students as measured by International Standards for Technology Educators (ISTE) Standards and the 2010-2015 District Technology Plans.
6. The district will provide and use technology to enhance administrative data management and communication between schools, parents, and community partners as measured by surveys and the 2010-2015 District Technology Plans.
7. The district will provide adequate and equitable access to instructional resources by 2015 as measured by surveys and MSIP Standards.
8. The district will set annual budget priorities that result in dedicated allocations of funds for improvement of technology.
9. The district will develop a ten-year financial plan for capital projects and a rolling five-year operating budget as measured by indicators developed by the Board of Education and administration.
10. The district will develop a 5-year plan that meets or exceeds the most recent US Dietary Guidelines for Americans in conjunction with the US Department of Agriculture's Child Nutrition Program regulations for breakfast and lunch programs.